List:       inn-workers
Subject:    Re: Cron <eagle@hope> bin/inn-snapshot
From:       Julien_ÉLIE <julien () trigofacile ! com>
Date:       2009-10-24 23:03:05

> Failed Set                 Fail/Total (%) Skip Stat  Failing Tests
> -------------------------- -------------- ---- ----  ------------------------
> innd/artparse                 4/360    1%    0    0  165, 170, 175, 180

Yep, I fixed it this morning.
I did not update the test suite after fixing a bug in innd which
did not accept empty articles:

TAKETHIS <test@mid>
.

innd was hanging (it waited for at least 5 bytes \r\n.\r\n).
I added the case and changed the returned error.  (And I forgot
to run the test suite, which was not expecting that new wording
for the error.)

--
Julien ÉLIE

« Je ne suis ni pour ni contre, bien au contraire ! » (Coluche)