List:       inn-workers
Subject:    Re: Overview changes
From:       Katsuhiro Kondou <Katsuhiro_Kondou () isc ! org>
Date:       2002-10-16 10:52:38

In article <72lm556tbs.fsf@demon.net>,
	Alex Kiernan <alexk@demon.net> wrote;

} For other overview methods based on databases clearly you could add
} another index, for buffindexed, I don't know.

As to buffindexed, all overview indices that includes
information of overview data, like where overview data
actually located etc, are examined in any case to see
if duplicated.  So, I think it's meaningless to
consider searching by time index for buffindexed.
--
Katsuhiro Kondou