List:       initramfs
Subject:    Investment Interest & Offer
From:       "Seydou Thieba" <seydouthieba () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2017-06-02 23:01:51

We are a Fund management company located in the United Kingdom, we specialize in searching for potential investments opportunities for our high net-worth clients globally. Should this be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to email me for  further information.

Thanks
Seydou Thieba

---
http://www.avg.com