List:       infrastructures
Subject:    Re: [Infrastructures] Need advice on Linux / UNIX system administration books
From:       "Dustin Puryear" <dpuryear () usa ! net>
Date:       2004-04-28 3:10:00

I saw a bunch of great suggestions by others on this list. I'll go ahead and
be "that guy" and suggest that you also review my e-book "Best Practices for
Managing Linux and UNIX Servers". The e-book is focused more toward systems
management than specific systems administrator tasks, but you may still find
it informative.

Good luck!

P.S. Keep reading lists like this one to get ahead.

---
Puryear Information Technology, LLC
Baton Rouge, LA
225-343-3056
http://www.puryear-it.com

Author of "Best Practices for Managing Linux and UNIX Servers"
Download your free copy:
http://www.puryear-it.com/manage-linux.htm