List:       infrastructures
Subject:    Re: [Infrastructures] let's talk infrastructures at LISA next week
From:       "Luke A. Kanies" <luke () madstop ! com>
Date:       2002-11-01 19:32:19

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Will Partain wrote:

> Folks, it's LISA in Philadelphia next week, and I (for one)
> am hoping for some good "infrastructures chat" throughout
> the week.  At least some of us will be in the "configuration
> workshop" on Sunday; even if you're not in that, I'd be
> delighted to talk with anyone all such issues.

I'm definitely looking forward to it.  I've been reading and configuring
like a madman all week in preparation.

> I don't see any decidedly-infrastructure-ish BoFs
> (birds-of-a-feather sessions) on the schedule yet, but maybe
> it'll happen.

I'm almost definitely going to try to have another BoF about rebuilding a
web site for sysadmins.  I have a much better idea of what I'm looking
for, since I've been running something at work for a similar function.

And no, I won't be sporting a Jimmy Wig; sorry.  Normally I'd say just
look for the dour guy, but in this case, that's probably not descriptive
enough.  One can see pictures of me at pictures.kanies.com, if one would
like to come prepared with my visage, either for seeking or avoidance.

Luke

--
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
                -- Stephen Wright