List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: rooling replication and many pop3d
From:       Oberdan Albertoni <obe () digicolor ! net>
Date:       2011-11-25 15:25:46

Thank you all,
I wiil do analysis to verify the problem about storage.
By Obe.

--
Oberdan Albertoni

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIGICOLOR.NET s.r.l. Via Ala Ponzone, 30 - 26100 CREMONA (CR) Tel. +39 (0372) 30669 - \
1965101 - 1951509 Fax +39 (0372) 464840 E-mail info@digicolor.net - Website \
http://www.digicolor.net C.F / P.IVA 01227520192 - R.E.A. CR n. 153382 - Capitale \
Sociale € 10.400 i.v.

Filiale di Codogno
Via Galilei, 17 – 26845 CODOGNO (LO) Tel. +39 (0377) 741006 – 431931 Fax +39 (0372) \
464840 E-mail info.codogno@digicolor.net - Website http://www.digicolor.net

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ai sensi del D.lgs n.196 del 30.06.03 (Codice Privacy) si precisa che le informazioni \
contenute in questo messaggio sono riservate e ad uso esclusivo del destinatario. \
Qualora il messaggio in parola Le fosse pervenuto per errore, La preghiamo di \
eliminarlo senza copiarlo e di non inoltrarlo a terzi, dandocene gentilmente \
comunicazione. Grazie

This message, for the D.lgs n.196 / 30.06.03 (Privacy Code), may contain confidential \
and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive \
this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on \
this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, \
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank \
you for your cooperation.