List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    RE: duplicate messages
From:       "Gottschalk, David" <dgottsc () emory ! edu>
Date:       2007-09-28 16:47:42

Yes, I've looked at tons of headers.

I'd actually prefer not to post them publically, and reveal sensitive architecture \
and version information.

I know for a fact though the messages were identical, even though the hops they came \
through before only showed one message.

David Gottschalk
UTS Infrastructure Technology Services
david.gottschalk@emory.edu