List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Authors wanted for Linux Magazine
From:       Markus Feilner <mfeilner () linuxnewmedia ! de>
Date:       2007-06-25 8:53:17

Hello list,

as an editor at the german linux magazine I am looking for an author who would
like to write about 5-6 pages on cyrus clustering (as a workshop or
presenting a detail of special interest), cyrus-murder and related topics.

If you are interested, please send me an email to:
<mfeilner@linuxnewmedia.de>

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Best Regards,

Markus Feilner

--
Linux New Media AG, Sueskindstr. 4, 81929 Muenchen, Germany
Phone: +49 89 9934 1122, Fax: +49 89 9934 1199

Linux New Media - The Pulse of Linux
Lawrence - Malaga - Manchester -
Muenchen -  Sao Paulo - Timisoara - Warszawa