List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    archiving emails
From:       "Mike Zupan" <hijinks () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-20 20:35:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am looking to archive emails hopefully for all sent/received emails. I am
using postfix 2.3 as a MTA and cyrus 2.3

I am looking to do something like

user@domain.com while it goes to that address in cyrus via postfix it also
goes to user@archive.domain.com

Can this be done in cyrus via lmtpd or such in cyrus?

Thanks
Mike