List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: delivery errorsu -
From:       Arnaud Launay <asl () launay ! org>
Date:       2006-03-30 9:58:10

Le Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 09:05:53AM -0800, Andrew Morgan a écrit:
> Do you have any way to "sniff" the traffic on this connection?
> (I'm drawing a blank how you sniff a socket).

The answer to this would also interest me. I remember seeing
something about socket monitoring in kernel config of Linux 2.6...
Yeah, in Networking --> INET: socket monitoring. Seems to be used
by iproute2... No, by ss, which "only" prints existing sockets.

	Arnaud.
--
Perso: http://launay.org/dotclear/
Hébergement: http://www.nocworld.com/