Hi, I had to reboot the mail server and fsck the mail partition (280GB, 156GB of mail), and when I tried to bring up Cyrus, I get the following error: Feb 28 15:06:57 belgarath master[2702]: setrlimit: Unable to set file descriptors limit to -1: Operation not permitted This is the production mail server and was working fine up to the reboot (not a system crash). It's critical I get this up since it is the primary mail server for the institution. Any idea what might be going on? (Thank God I can access my home server from campus or I couldn't even post this) Thanks, Rob -- Rob Tanner UNIX Services Manager Linfield College, McMinnville OR ---- Cyrus Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus Cyrus Wiki/FAQ: http://cyruswiki.andrew.cmu.edu List Archives/Info: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus/mailing-list.html