List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    signaled to death by 25
From:       Adam Tworkowski <atworkowski () masterfile ! com>
Date:       2006-01-17 14:37:28

Hi,

I have not been able to find an explanation or resolution to the
following error, specifically "signaled to death by 25".

I am using Cyrus imapd by way of the Kolab groupware server.  I have
posted to a Kolab list but have not received any responses.  POP3
connections fail and produce the below logs while IMAP services and mail
spools seem fine.

Various posting suggest that "signalled to death by 11" is a Berkley DB
issue but "signaled to death by 25" seems to be an anomaly on the
internet.

Jan 10 11:44:38 mail <debug> master[30676]: about to
exec /kolab/bin/pop3d
Jan 10 11:44:38 mail <error> master[6351]: process 30675 exited,
signaled to death by 25
Jan 10 11:44:38 mail <warning> master[6351]: service pop3s pid 30675 in
READY state: terminated abnormally

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Adam

--
Regards,

Adam Tworkowski, atworkowski@masterfile.com
Systems Administrator, Computer Department
Masterfile Corporation, www.masterfile.com

This email message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, subject to
copyright and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are
hereby notified that any unauthorized use of this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender and delete this email message.