List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: Importing MBOX-formatted mailboxes into Cyrus?
From:       "Greg A. Woods" <woods-cyrus () weird ! com>
Date:       2005-11-27 22:56:05

At Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:01:57 -0500,
Matt Singerman wrote:

> Are
> there any tools available that will take MBOX mailboxes and insert them into
> Cyrus?

Of course there are!  Sadly the simplest, the AWK script I've attached,
is not included in the Cyrus IMAPd sources....

I wrote this script for my own use to migrate several largish mail
servers, and so far it has served me very well.

--
						Greg A. Woods

H:+1 416 218-0098  W:+1 416 489-5852 x122  VE3TCP  RoboHack <woods@robohack.ca>

["unix2cyrus" (application/octet-stream)]

----