List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    set quotas on domain level
From:       Lorenz Gschwendtner <gschwendtner () united-domains ! de>
Date:       2002-10-25 10:29:05

hi,

we use postfix 1.1.11 and cyrus 2.1.5 without procmail an have currently
an "normal" maildrop hirarchie. as it is possible to set quotas on evry
level of this hirarchie it was our idea to prefix the domain in the
maildrop. say "user.domain.uid" and set the quota on domain. the only
problem is that lmtp does not deliver mail to that mailbox.

is there any other possibility to set quotas on a per-domain level not a
per-user level?

ideas?

lenz