List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: [STATUS] NNTP support (10/9/02)
From:       Amos Gouaux <+archive.info-cyrus () utdallas ! edu>
Date:       2002-10-12 3:34:11

Interesting discussion.  At times we have created local usenet
groups for class discussions.  The ability to utilize ACLs offers
interesting possibilities, it would seem.

I have to admit, initially I was a bit dubious about this.  Maybe
it's because local interest in usenet has been dropping off in
recent years.  However, the more I see this progress, the more I am
beginning to be intrigued as to how this might be put to use.

--
Amos