List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: [POLL] virtual domains and Murder
From:       julesa <julesa () pcf ! com>
Date:       2002-07-26 1:11:05

A-ha, that makes sense. I don't use shared folders because I have mail
groups set up in the LDAP server and use maildap (distributed with
OpenLDAP) to change message envelope recipients from the group name to
all the members of the group. It's very nice if you want to have
hierarchies of groups within groups, and for us at least serves the same
purpose as shared folders.

--
Jules Agee
System Administrator