List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: SSL ?
From:       Michael Fair <michael () daclubhouse ! net>
Date:       2002-07-01 23:23:52

Hey there,

First, you should really upgrade to the "Woody"
version of Debian.  Potato is hopelessly outdated
at this point and Woody is currently in the final
stages of becoming the "stable" version of Debian
so there is little reason to stay with Potato
unless it is a long time active production machine.

Then, once you are running Woody, there are some
fantastic packages of cyrus 2.1.4 that you can get
from the unstable branch which will bring you up
to par.

I'm currently running this same setup and find that
it works like a champ.  I also recently learned that
it already has an LMTP patch to allow for using
usernames as email addresses if virtual hosting is
something you're interested in in addition to SSL.

-- Michael --