List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: SpamCheck.py
From:       Michael Fair <michael () daclubhouse ! net>
Date:       2002-06-25 23:22:11

I'm jsut catching up on the list now,

I've done this... if you're interested I can
send you the file.  It's not convienent at
the moment and there didn't seem to be a
whole lot of interest in a Python solution.

spamcheck.py
feed through spamd, check "Spam-Status" flag,
rewrite destination as folder+Spam, feed
to LMTP for delivery.  I also use fully
qualified email addresses as userids so
there is probably some code in there to split
on the '@' symbol you might need to fix up.
I'm not sure how it will behave with normal
names that don't have '@'.  Might work just
fine.  Then again, it might not.

Ideally I think this should really be a
Postfix filter, but I'm not knowledgeable
enough on how to do that yet.

-- Michael --