List:       info-cyrus
Subject:    Re: [ANN] draft-segmuller-sieve-relation implementation
From:       Michael Fair <michael () daclubhouse ! net>
Date:       2002-06-06 20:26:34

I've integrated SPAM Assassin in between Postfix and Cyrus.
I used a python script I found on the Net to feed the email
through the spamd server and then pump the results via LMTP
into Cyrus.  It also rewrites the destination folder as
"Spam" if Spam Assassin marked it as such (this avoids
needing a Sieve script for all users).

I had to add the "deliver straight to the Spam folder"
and can send you the patched version of the script if
you'd like.

In case you haven't heard of it before, I consider Spam
Assassin to be the best Spam detector out there yet.

http://www.spamassassin.org/

-- Michael --