List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Code red server / ticket 200656 / TELEGLOBE INTERNET SERVICES
From:       "Bob's Lists" <bob.lists () raha ! com>
Date:       2001-08-27 18:56:43

> I'll be damned if I'm going to take the time to block all the hundreds
> of machines that have hit my network. If one of MY machines gets the
> worm it's MY responsibility to fix it or stop it. I am simply trying to
> hold teleglobe up to the same standards.

An admirable target, but probably futile... I'm not a big fan of Teleglobe
either...

I was doing it for a while (blocking IPs) but I too gave up... I'd have
ended up blocking half the world... I've also spent most of the last two
weeks unfarbling the machines of clients who have been infected and are
blissfully unaware. Between that, and the mailserver piling up with gigs of
Sircam shit, it's been a rough couple of weeks...

Good luck with Teleglobe - you'll need it... :)

Regards

Bob

-
Recent archives of the list can be found at:
http://mix.twistedpair.ca/pipermail/inet-access/