List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: RAID
From:       "Robert J. Adams" <radams () siscom ! net>
Date:       2001-04-30 22:59:46

Matt,

Looking for around 6Tb, scalable to at least 10Tb. I haven't decided on FC
vs u160 SCSI.. some say SCSI is faster, other say FC is..

-j

---
Robert J. Adams radams@siscom.net http://www.siscom.net
Looking to outsource news? http://www.newshosting.com
SISCOM Network Administration - President, SISCOM Inc.
Phone: 937-222-8150 FAX: 937-222-8153