List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Re[2]: Akamai downsides??????
From:       Avi Freedman <freedman () freedman ! net>
Date:       2001-03-29 16:26:50

In article <101229.4127.32165@avi.netaxs.com> you wrote:
: "John M . Brown" <jmbrown@ihighway.net> wrote:
:> Akamai ROCKS!   The people have clue, the stuff JUST WORKS AND WORKS AND WORKS.
:>
:> Never had a problem with there equipment.
:>
:> The only thing you have to do is, sign on the dotted line and install the stuff.
:>
:> A VERY HAPPY customer
:>

: I couldn't get a call back from Akamai ?????

: We serve up several ISP's with IP connects and I thought Akamai would
: be great. If they ever call customers.

: Regards

Hmm, who are you calling?

I'm happy to forward any queries - we're {still} aggressively deploying,
adding many many many networks per quarter, large and small!

Thanks for the interest and effort also...

Avi

-
List archives can be found at: <http://www.moongroup.com/inet.php>