List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Sendmail question.
From:       Keith Woodworth <kwoody () citytel ! net>
Date:       2000-10-29 7:44:09

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

>>Check for a /etc/sendmail.cf file on your nameserver, and see if it has
>>a DH or setting pointing to your old mail server.

Ive grepped through whole dir's looking for something in a cfg file that
might be pointing to the old mail server and have come up empty so far.

There is nothing in the old .cf file that has anything that relates to the
old server.

Its going to be something simple I'm sure but damned if I can find it.

Thanks,
Keith

-
List archives can be found at: <http://www.moongroup.com/inet.php>