List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Any references about Concert (AT&T MIS) and Level 3?
From:       "Spolidoro, Guilherme" <guilherme.spolidoro () unisys ! com>
Date:       2000-09-27 13:26:13

Rob, I really appreciate your input! Another person replied to me privately
and he also had a good feedback about AT&T.

My question about the connection to UUNet is because I did some extensive
tests with AT&T about 2-3 years ago and their connection to UUNet was
terrible. I noticed that AT&T added some OC-3 to UUNet (private peering), so
I was expecting to see some improvement. It seams that they had some
improvement overall.

Also, I appreciate your input about the support and expertise of their tech
staff.

I've been doing some reseach on Level 3 and to be honest I'm very impressed
so far. They have a looking glass case you're insterested:
http:lg.level3.net.

We'll make a decision on the next 2-3 weeks and I'll let you know what
happends.

Thanks again!

Guilherme Spolidoro
CCNA, CCDA, CCSA, CCSE