List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: DSL Companies that don't suck->the short list, was Re: ..Northpoint or Zyan
From:       Walter Landman <wlandman () ultinet ! net>
Date:       2000-08-31 3:11:26

Mr M.... Are you brain dead or senile? What can the ISP do when Covad's
ATM network is oversold, and practically unusable 12->5 EST ?   OH i know,
we should all run our own dslam's, our own loops, our own fucking towns.

Most ISP's do try to do a good job.  Communicating with the ILEC is very
difficult if not impossible.

--
Walter Landman			Ultinet Internet Services
Views expressed in this		http://www.ultinet.net

-