List:       inet-access
Subject:    Wireless Office Networking/town network
From:       Jude Adeline <muditha () seychelles ! net>
Date:       2000-08-30 14:44:38

Hello,

Now that we are on the subject I would like some advice as well. I am
considering setting up a wireless network around our town for Internet access.
I have been looking at a number of products and pretty impressed with the
aironet 340 series in terms of price/access/range etc.

Any suggestions and advice?

Thanx

> Naw, too expensive.  Just use the Teletronics cards and set then in Ad-Hoc
> mode.  Agreed that more than ten this would not the the best choice.  Fore
> more than 10 toss in an Access Point.  The teletronics AP's are only about
> $500 and no special software needed.
>
> Marlon

 Muditha Gunatilake
 Atlas Seychelles Ltd