List:       inet-access
Subject:    [OFF TOPIC] Just a little joke. :o)
From:       "Jim Brown, Sr." <Sys-Admin () CSUinternet ! net>
Date:       2000-05-26 17:59:24

Thought I'd share this joke :o)

  A gynecologist had a burning desire to change careers and
  become a mechanic. So she found out from her local tech
  college what was involved, signed up for evening classes and
  attended diligently, learning all she could.  When time for
  the practical exam approached, she prepared carefully for
  weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill.

  When the results came back, she was surprised to find that
  she had obtained a mark of 150%. Fearing an error, she
  called the instructor, saying "I don't want to appear
  ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wondered if
  there had been an error which needed adjusting."

  The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine
  apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark.  You
  put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also
  worth 50% of the mark.  I gave you an extra 50% because you
  did all of it THROUGH the muffler..."

--
James Brown, Sr.
	CIO				| DNS/System/Network Administrator