List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: problem with scripts after I upgraded OS
From:       "Troy Settle" <troy () picus ! com>
Date:       2000-04-30 21:22:34

Is it possible that this script is _really_ a script and not a binary
executable?  One way to tell for sure, is to run the file(1) utility to
see what it is... possibly a perl script.  If so, check that the path (in
the first line of the script) is correct.

If that fails, try contacting the vendor of the script to see what you
need to do to fix the problem.

--
  Troy Settle
  Network Analyst