List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Conference Ideas/Help
From:       "Claire Macdonald" <claire () firstconf ! com>
Date:       2000-04-27 14:38:10

Check out www.theispforum.com - we are building communities for the IP Comms
industry and have transcripts, powerpoint presentations and VOD of various
past ISP events we've done. Click on links for "past events" or "research"
and you might find something useful amongst everything there.

Incidentally, all content on the forum is free, including a weekly online
newsletter for the US industry to be launched next Wednesday (Europe market
newsletter launched yesterday) - it's all free content so if anyone can find
use for it, go for it!

www.theispforum.com

cheers
Claire

Internet Service Provision - the world's leading event series for ISPs,
Telcos, Carriers and New Entrants.

Join us at the 2000 events:
ISP Latin America  May 10-12 Miami
ISP Asia  October, Singapore
ISP USA  Nov 29 - Dec 1, San Jose

Where the industry meets to discuss strategy share ideas and do business
www.theispforum.com

Claire Macdonald
Executive Director, Internet telecoms & new media group
First Conferences
t: +44 20 7375 7530
f: +44 20 7375 7511
e: claire@firstconf.com