List:       inet-access
Subject:    tsmon type proggy for AS5300?
From:       Scott Call <scall () devolution ! com>
Date:       2000-03-31 23:42:33

With the death of Livingston, we're changing all of our new builds to
AS5300s for dialup (we do very little dialup business, mostly DSL).

We've started having problems with our dialup users and multiple logins.

There are two way to stop this that I'm aware of.  the first is with a
radiusd that tracks sessions, the second is a program like tsmon.

My unix guy is not a fan of having radiusd deal with it, but tsmon is
not for Cisco units.

Any suggestions?
thanks
-Scott