List:       inet-access
Subject:    Warning - friendware.com
From:       Rodney Joffe <rjoffe () centergate ! com>
Date:       2000-03-31 16:29:48

I got spam 2 days ago from a Robert Fowler, apparently president of
friendware.com, telling me that he had looked at our site, and was
interested in reselling our impressive and significant ISP Internet
access and dial-up services.

Unfortunately CenterGate has none of these services. I complained to
him, and in his defense, he claims that we are listed in ARIN's
database, which means that we are qualified to get his marketing
messsage. He apparently scrapes ARIN (I assume NSI is too difficult).

So be warned if he contacts you...
--
Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.