List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Cisco Flash Memory cards
From:       "Doug Jones" <dcjones () xylogics ! com>
Date:       2000-03-31 15:35:24

And it is really fast!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-list@inet-access.net [mailto:owner-list@inet-access.net]On
Behalf Of Troy Settle
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 9:47 AM
To: list@inet-access.net

This sucks..  I was just about to try it on some of our ciscos.

When we got our Nortel CVX1800 last month (or was it the month before?), it
came with flashcards formatted FAT16.  Pop it in the ol' laptop, and windows
comes right up with a 48MB removable drive.  Makes it dirt easy to load new
images and/or configurations (not that tftp is difficult).

-Troy