List:       inet-access
Subject:    Seeking Texas Entrepreneur or San Antonio TX ISP
From:       "Charles Pettis" <gringox () nueces ! net>
Date:       2000-03-30 23:20:55

Due to family-health problems I am seeking an "entrepreneur" who wants to
own his own ISP or a San Antonio TX ISP that wants to expand their
territory.
I am currently setting up an ISP in Crystal City TX.
The 400 sq/ft air-conditioned infrastructure is in place adjacent to SWB
Central Office and connected by 100 pair cable.
Local dialup access to 4 counties with total population in excess of 70K
residents.
Only 3 competing ISP's in area. (No AOL or "free" services")
See splash page http://www.nueces.net
I  need a  "Linux Guru"  with ISP "smarts" and can offer attractive buy-out
options.
The facility is a lease/buy with payoff by a percentage of future subscriber
revenue.
I will also act as an "Angel" with financing to complete the equipment buy,
install, and operating money.
No brokers please.
Serious inquires only by qualified individuals or company principals.
Contact off-list only.............
Charles Pettis
gringox@nueces.net

-