List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: 2511 help!
From:       <up () 3 ! am>
Date:       1999-05-30 13:23:20

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Faisal wrote:

> hi all,
>
> Can I do authentication from a Radius server for dialin users, connecting to a \
> AS2511 running 11.3(3)T ??
> If yes, can someone tell me few commands for it ?

aaa new-model
aaa authentication ppp default radius
aaa authorization network default radius if-authenticated
aaa accounting update newinfo
aaa accounting network default stop-only radius

radius-server host ip.address.1 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646
radius-server host ip.address.2 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646

There are also sample configs at Cisco's website.

up@3.am							    http://3.am