List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Yikes, Worldcom is about to ruin another company
From:       Robin Mead <robin () moongroup ! com>
Date:       1999-05-29 21:19:58

> http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,37218,00.html
This particular subject was forwarded to me by Chuck Mead who is a member
of your mailing list.  It tickled me so much I had to subscribe myself to
reply.  I was one of the engineers who traveled all over the country
putting Skypage/Skytel/Mtel/Destineer together.  It's been a few years
but if my memory serves me, MCI was the original owner of skytel/skypage...
whatever and was sorely undermaned and undertrained to take on the task
of bringing the system on-line. .
This is where Mtel/Destineer comes in.  I'm not so sure of just
exactly who Mtel/Destineer is but, I can pretty much guarantee MCI has
never been out of the loop.  In other words: it's an inside or
peripherial job.

-