List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: IE5 and IE4
From:       adam webb <adam () webb ! edu>
Date:       1999-04-30 19:37:34

Have you ever seen or heard of MS making anything easy? I hear IE6 will have
mind control features through subliminal imaging that instill the belief that
RedHat is evil.

On Fri, Apr 30, 1999 at 03:30:05PM -0400, Frank DeChellis wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have a subscriber whois telling us that when he goes from 4 to 5 he has
> problems and can;t get 4 working properly again.
>
> Here are my questions:
>
> Have any of you experienced a problem with un-installing 5 and going back
> to 4?
>
> Is there a difference with running IE5 on Windows 95 instead of 98?
>
> Is there a difference in the IEAK version of IE4 than the general version
> that would make it hard to upgrade to IE5.
>
> Let me know.
>
> Frank

> Frank DeChellis, President
> Internet Access Worldwide
> 6 King Street    Welland, Ontario, Canada    L3B 3H9
> 905-714-1400     fax 905-732-0524
>
> Visit my family's page                www.dechellis.iaw.com
> Visit my home town                    www.callwelland.com
> Visit the Niagara Region              www.regional.niagara.on.ca
> Visit my mother's town		      www.iaw.com/fossa

Adam Webb - webb@sna.com            http://www.sna.com
Senior Network Engineer                    WAN Manager
916.565.4500                              800.361.2330
-