List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Please don't step on Michael's Behemoth - Dillion is *way*
From:       William Sommers <sommers () sfo ! com>
Date:       1999-04-30 16:44:51

At 01:18 4/30/99 -0400, pheller wrote:

 > Which brings me to what the original discussion was?
 >
 > I don't remember because the discussion has become obscured with
 > irrelavent fecal matter.
 >
 > OH! Yes, it had something to do with DS1's and timeslots.

Actually, it started with one person posting a positive review of a
commercially supported caching product.  For which he was subjected to
numerous accusations of having little or no clue regarding what precisely
he had purchased, basic caching concepts, the difference between DS0
channels and IP traffic aggregation, how to monitor traffic levels, how to
run an ISP, how to run a business and probably another thing or three I
didn't bother committing a synapse to remembering.

None of which had any basis in the contents of his original, single post.

An impressive display indeed.

 -wfs

-