List:       inet-access
Subject:    Load Balancing
From:       Robert Hough <rch () iserve ! net>
Date:       1999-04-30 15:44:16

Hmm, here comes a lame question for ya... :)

I've currently got a T1 through Time Warner, and Qwest. For the most part,
I would say a good 90% of our traffic prefers to use the Qwest line. I'd
like to balance that out a little bit, and put our TW line to more use.
What is the best approach to doing this? Setting weights per AS? If so,
does anyone have a nifty script that reads the asn.txt file, and does this
for ya?

Thanks.

|  |__     ||  -__|   _|  |  |  -__| |  Robert Hough (rch@iserve.net) |