List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: hosting
From:       "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy () druid ! net>
Date:       2011-09-26 15:57:00

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:36:15 -0700
"Marlon K. Schafer \(509-982-2181\)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com> wrote:
> We currently host 15 or 20 domains.  Non that are huge sites, no e-commerce
> stuff either.
>
> I don't maintain my own servers and the guy that's been taking care of them
> is getting busier so things are not getting done as quickly as I'd like them
> to.
>
> I'm wondering if I might be better off to just host the sites on a server
> somewhere else?

Vex.Net (me) does that.  See our page at http://www.Vex.Net/ for
details.  We also do web design and building and will do minor changes
on your site without charge if the sites are simple or created by us.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
Eat sushi frequently. - Avi