List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Old DSL gear.
From:       "Marlon K. Schafer" <ooe () odessaoffice ! com>
Date:       2009-10-10 1:07:44

There has to be a few rural telco's around the country that could put that
kind of gear to good use.

10 years ago we moved from DSL to wireless.  Nowadays we're just moved the
gear out to smaller and smaller markets.

What happens if you extend your DSL range  by putting systems further out,
past the 18k foot mark?
marlon