List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Timing!
From:       "John van Oppen \(list account\)" <john-lists () vanoppen ! com>
Date:       2008-08-25 8:36:32

>From their site, pricing for the smallest "general" commercial service,
it goes down from there...

Basic Charge: Single-phase $0.41  per day
Three-phase $0.62  per day
Energy Charge: First  8,000 kWh  $0.0390  per kWh
Additional   kWh $0.0234  per kWh
Minimum Charge: $4.05 per kW of Billing Demand, applicable to loads of
100 kW and above,
but not less than 41 cents per day for single-phase service or 62 cents
perday for three-phase service.

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks LLC
206.973.8302 (Direct)