List:       inet-access
Subject:    RE: Data Center Facility Costs
From:       "Kevin Kargel" <kkargel () polartel ! com>
Date:       2008-03-11 21:00:46

Ah, we do things differently then for sure..  when we make a connection
to the DSLAM that includes some base rate bandwidth..  I understood the
first $2K was your local loop, but I "assumed" (yeah, I know) the other
$2K was for internet transport.

Come to North Dakota, life is better here.  :)

--
Eat sushi frequently. - Avi
inet@inet-access.net is the human contact address.