List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: source of traffic question
From:       Jeff Lasman <blists () nobaloney ! net>
Date:       2007-05-15 1:40:02

On Sunday 13 May 2007 01:01 pm, Jeff Lasman wrote:

> He's writing about an mrtg graph average of 300 gbps.

Boy did I make a mistake.  He's writing about 300 kbps.

Thanks, everyone who responded, both offlist and onlist.

The client is in the UK, and the machine is a hosting server... he
thinks 300 kbps is important and perhaps that's why I misread/miswrote
<frown>.

Nevertheless using a great suggestion emailed to me I was able to
determine that it sure looks like normal traffic to me.

Thanks everyone.  I'll try to be a little more careful in the future.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
P.O. Box 52200, Riverside, CA  92517