List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Web-Managed DNS
From:       William Warren <hescominsoon () emmanuelcomputerconsulting ! com>
Date:       2007-02-27 20:03:17

you can limit the access user have in webmin as extremely or as broad as
you want.  I use it across 12 servers here AND one webmin can connect to
another webmin on a different server so one server can easily control
multiple servers.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: