List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Spamcop.
From:       Jeff Lasman <blists () nobaloney ! net>
Date:       2006-11-17 1:08:36

On Wednesday 15 November 2006 05:33 pm, Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. wrote:

> Too bad you couldn't have made your valid point without the ad
> hominem attack.

It was an observation based on the points you made.  Those of us who
supply email to folk who pay for it and want all their mail, don't have
the luxury of the kind of spam filtering you seem to like.

> What part of which net work where you working on in 1969 when I
> started?

In '69 I was working for a branch of the military which became very
involved in what's now called the Internet.  And yes I am being
evasive.

The commercial Internet?  I started a webhosting business in '94, took
it commercial in '95.

> Really?

While I don't know how far the list archives go, I do remember years ago
offering much of my archives to Avi when (if I recall correctly) he no
longer had access to some.  I honestly don't recall if he took me up on
the offer or not, and I don't have easy access to old email right now
to check.

In my currently available archives (2,454 messages going back almost
three years ago, I see 12 posts from you.  True only 54 from me; I was
much more active on the list prior to '53.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA  92408