List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: "Best!" was: Pest Equipment to host a few thousand DSL customers
From:       Jawaid Bazyar <Jawaid.Bazyar () foreThought ! net>
Date:       2006-04-05 14:31:58

Last time I priced the Juniper BRAS gear it was in the $75,000 range.

Take a look at Net.Com too. They have some boxes that are much more
affordable, provide large-scale scalability. (Note: I do not have one, I
am still using a Cisco 7200 for PPPoA and PPPoE terminations).

--

Jawaid Bazyar, foreThought.net
910 16th Street, Suite 1220 Denver, CO 80202