List:       inet-access
Subject:    RWhois
From:       Keith Woodworth <kwoody () citytel ! net>
Date:       2006-03-29 4:22:36

At what point should one run their own whois server? Is there any BCP or
IP allocation size that may dictate that?

We have our own /19 and /20 and a scattering of /22 and /23's from one of
our upstreams, and am going to apply for another oh, ask for a /19 and
probably get a /20.

At what point did folks here start their own rwhois, that is if anyone
here does..?

Thanks,
Keith