List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Barracuda Comments requested [short]
From:       Jawaid Bazyar <Jawaid.Bazyar () foreThought ! net>
Date:       2006-03-21 18:06:20

Great! Then the user's ISP is responsible for making sure they don't
spam whether directly or through a virus-installed spambot. And that it
as it should be - instead of making every destination on the Internet
try to detect and filter it, each ISP is responsible for its own users.

That shouldn't be a radical idea.

--
Jawaid Bazyar, foreThought.net
910 16th Street, #1220 Denver, CO 80202