List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: DSL Lists
From:       "Scott Weeks" <surfer () mauigateway ! com>
Date:       2005-11-29 20:15:31

: I'm not a big fan of Cisco, it's just that it
: 'sucks-less' than EVERYTHING else.

I'm not so sure about that.  In the last 4 months, I've
become in charge of some M-Series Juniper routers and I
really like those.  The E-Series is another case and I'd
have to agree with your statement in regards to those boxes.

scott