List:       inet-access
Subject:    Re: Anyone want a dozen SDSL modems?
From:       Patrick W Gilmore <patrick () ianai ! net>
Date:       2005-03-31 15:45:35

On Mar 30, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Richard Hodges wrote:

> Could anyone use some SDSL modems?
>
> More specifically, these are Accelerated Networks AN-20S modems, and
> one
> of them is probably inoperative due to bad firmware.  So figure maybe
> ten
> or eleven working units.
>
> I know they are not really that valuable, but maybe someone can save
> them
> from the dumpster.  I will ship to anywhere in the continental US.

There are some people who ship to poor countries.

If you can ship to Seattle, send the stuff to:

     Steven G. Huter <sghuter@nsrc.org>
     Network Startup Resource Center (NSRC)
     1225 Kincaid Street
     University of Oregon
     Eugene, OR 97403-1212 USA

     Phone: 541-346-3547

And anyone else who has old gear (10BaseT switches, 2501s, CSU/DSUs,
etc.) lying around and would like to help kids in countries without our
resources get 'Net access, send him your "junk" too.

--
TTFN,
patrick